Shop By Model:
16-200 Passenger Risers and Sportboard, K1200LTC
Small screwdriver, ( 1/8" Allen wrench, 5/32" Allen wrench supplied in Parts Kit).
Parts Kit, Included:
1 Ea. 1/8" Allen Wrench
1 Ea. 5/32" Allen Wrench
Place motorcycle on center stand.
Remove Stock Foot Pegs:
1. With screw driver remove the E clip.
2. Wiggle foot peg up and down as you remove the clevis pin. There will be a ball and a spring.
Install Passenger Risers:
1. Check to see that neither of the four ¼-20 nylon tipped setscrews are protruding from backside of mounting bracket.
2. Use the 5/32" Allen wrench to remove the two ¼-20 button head screws from the mounting bracket.
3. Fit the mounting bracket into clevis on the footrest plate and install clevis pin. Reinstall the E clip.
4. Use the 1/8" Allen wrench to tighten the four set screws (these will adjust the angle that the Sportboard fits the bike).
5. By unscrewing the two ¼-20 button head screws you can adjust the risers up and down to find proper placement for your needs. Tighten the two ¼-20 button heads when done.